Friday 10 June 2011

No Comment!

Hi Guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I've been experiencing a problem with my blogger for almost 2 weeks now, where it won't let me comment on any of your posts - it seems to be some sort of google account problem.

So anyway, I have been reading all your posts, and wanting to comment on quite a lot of them, but I type it out and then it won't let me & I get frustrated and just leave it! Sorry guys! Hopefully the problem will sort itself out soon, until then know that I am loving your recent posts :-)

Mucho amor,

VW x
A photo of some Henna I did a couple of weeks ago :-) Just because posts are boring without photos haha

1 comment:

Lea said...

I had the same problem until today.. When google wants to log you in don't click on the button for not logging out.. I don't know if you understand what I mean, I have it all in german :/ But it works and I finally can comment again..