Tuesday 21 September 2010

Coffee & Charity in Cambridge

The Perfect Day.
This week I spent a day in Cambridge with my best bud (check out her blog - wandering-the-dream-space.blogspot.com); the day was so chilled out, just the two of us having a natter over various coffee drinks and wondering around the shops.
As we walked down Burleigh Street I was reluctantly persuaded by the dull grey skies and smattering of rain that autumn was truly upon us.  Eight charity shops later we were ready for another coffee and I had two great vintage finds nestled in my bag to kick start my autumn/winter wardrobe!
What I'll be wearing this Autumn!
Blouse & Scarf - Oxfam
Denim Shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - American Apparel
Brogues - Urban Outfitters

I picked up both these beautiful bargains in Oxfam - This sheer black blouse with white polka-dots is by a label called ‘Precis Petite’ and has the cutest bow shaped collar - £2.99
The silk scarf is in the most beautiful autumnal colours and looks awesome tied as a bow in my hair (which has faded to a very sensible dark brown – after the harsh black bowl cut with shaved sides which I’d been sporting since May!) - £1.99

The outfit I wore to Cambridge (including my boy's hoody for extra warmth) & wearing my new blouse!
I hope the blog's looking good so far? More posts to come, via the wonderful free wifi of Weatherspoons Manchester, haha.

Loves, VW x x x



No comments: