Monday 27 December 2010

Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas Everybody!


These are photos of me & my family on Christmas Eve! I'm sorry this isn't at all to do with fashion or culture or anything, we all kind of look naked in these photos haha, but I'm just having so much fun being with my family, and since I'm only here for a short time I'll just fill this post with festive family photos in the pool etc!

I have actually dragged my brother out into the garden (he lives inside on his x-box, even though its 39 bloody degrees here!!) on a few occasions this week to take some fashion photos, but he's no Testino, so I'll see how they've turned out & maybe schedule a post or two (as I'm off to the beach tomorrow and then the wineries on tuesday).








I hope you've all had a brilliant Christmas Day & Boxing Day where ever you are in the world and that santa/your parents/your boyfriend/friends etc spoilt you with some fab presents! I will post a picture of my haul at some point, highlights include a fake fur, rayban 'clubmasters' and 3 pairs of shoes <3

The only other thing I want to say is to remind you all to treasure your time with family and friends this holiday season! I don't know when I will be seeing my family again, and with them living on the opposite side of the globe and a very expensive plane ticket away, time here is precious. It's hard because I also miss my lovely boyfriend and best friends & wish I could have seen everyone this holiday, only 4 days 'til I'm back in not so sunny Essex for New Years Eve though, which will be fab!!

Check back for some pictures of my Christmas goodies, outfit posts & aussie vintage finds!

Lots of Love
VW x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, these family photos are so cute! Glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas! And that striped maxi dress looks awesome on you :)